Hello again! Linking up with some other fabulous bloggers for another edition of 5 on a Friday! Here are the top 5 things I’m loving this week…
1. Maybeline BB Cream – holy cow this stuff is awesome. I was at Target a few weekends ago when I saw a huge end display of BB cream. I had no idea what the heck that stuff was – I mean, I hardly ever wear makeup. I went home and did some research and read all about BB and CC and DD creams. Y’all, it is ridiculous what we do to ourselves to look pretty, but I will say that I love this stuff. I’m a sucker for a good face moisturizer, and the added tint is really nice, too. My next adventure is to try the CC cream, but everyone I’ve found has been pretty expensive. Do y’all have any good recommendations?
2. Our wedding sneak peak video. I’ve seriously been watching this like 4 times a day. It is so much fun to relive the moments and remember all the fun things that happened during the day of our wedding. Our videographer posted the ceremony video, but not the reception video. That is what I can’t wait to see!
3. The 4-day work week! Hello, weekend! Don’t get me wrong, I love my job. We play ping pong a lot and listen to music. It’s awesome. But what’s even awesome-er is only having to be at work for 4 days during the week. Next week will be even crazier since my whole office is on vacation but me. Guess who will be jammin’ to the oldies!!!!!
4. Rainy Weekends. Donovan and I have really been balls to wall crazy the last couple weeks. We attempted to relax last weekend, and we did a decent job, but I’m ready for a good day of thunderstorms where I can sleep late, watch a movie, and do some cleaning inside. It sucks being cooped up on the weekends, but I actually love it. More time to relax!
5. Cooking at home! Yes, cooking at home has been a lot of fun, and we’ve tried some new dishes, although last night’s meal of Beef and Broccoli was not a success. I’m not posting a picture of that because I don’t want y’all to get sick from looking at it. Seriously. Our Kroger did not have been consumme, so we just used regular beef broth. Well, the sauce never got thick enough, and when I came home from work, our WHOLE apartment smelled like Chinatown. It was awful. I ended up throwing away the whole dish. That was disappointing. But hey, you win some, you lose some, right?!
What are y’all loving these days?